FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyLand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click Here, and Read This if your new.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Star

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Star
Kingdom Origin: Flames
Health Bar:
Click Here, and Read This if your new. Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999Click Here, and Read This if your new. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)

Click Here, and Read This if your new. Empty
PostSubject: Click Here, and Read This if your new.   Click Here, and Read This if your new. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 pm

WELCOME! TO FANTASYLAND!

This is FantasyLand. My name is Star, and I'll be your coach through this Introduction. Fantasyland.forumotion.net is a Forum that anyone can join. It's a RolePlay site for Fantasy lovers everywhere who want to enjoy "being" their favorite Fantasy. There are Four total Kingdoms in the Forum in which your Fantasy Speicies is already sorted into. To find the list of Fantasies, click on the "Groups" option listed above.Or just click
Here There are many options that are given to you, and can be sued at any time.
When you descide which Fantasy you would like to be, subscribe to the group named as the Fantasy. Dont worry though, no "subscription" is real here, all your doing is signing your fantasyland.forumotion.net (Or FLF) acount up for that Group. When your accepted into the Groups by it's Moderator, your username color will change according to the Fantasy. If you look on the Home Page and scroll down far enough, you will see something called a "Legend". the Legend is a simple list of all the groups, each Group name is HighLighted in the color that your username will turn to after joining.
After you've subscribed to a Group, go ahead and have a look around. At the bottom of the Home Page, there's something called a ChatBox. The names of those users speaking on the chatBox will appear on the left of the ChatBox, you can see them even if you haven't Loged in. If you want to talk with the people there, just click the Log In option. After you've entered the ChatBox, any message you send will show as soon as you click enter. You can change your Text color by clicking on the big "A" sign that will be avaible to you. Alot of people like to put their Text in Bold letters, you can do this by clicking the big "B" button.
As you may have already noticed, there is a PlayList to your right. If this is, annoying, or you've already got something playing on your Computer, just press the pause button and the Music will stop. If your enjoying the sound, go ahead and scroll around, sift through the music to find a song you like. Any requests? PM an Administrator, or post it up in the "Suggestions" area. Getting there is easy, just scroll in the RULES! Category, it should be there. If you see a song comming up that you like, and the song you were currently listening to stops, it may go to a completely random song. This is because Shuffle has been made automatic for the PlayList. All you have to do to turn the Shuffle off, is click the two yellow arrows that are twisted together. When it's not yellow, Shuffle's off. If you want to turn it back on, just click again.
Here are some links to the Kingdoms, it is of ut-most importance that you make sure you join one. If you don't, you may miss out on so much. FLF can go through Wars, Territory Squirmishes, Depressions, even the good sides to, A New Prince, or Princess. Maybe the Queen will have an anouncement to make, you can't miss anything.

v Currently editing v
Spoiler:
You may learn so much more about FLF in your time here. The Leaders are very friendly, and are always around. If you've got any problems, complaints, suggestions, or Letters of any kind, please P.M. them to the FantasyLeader account. This account was made for ours, and your, convience.
DIRECTIONS TO BUTTONS.

There are many links in FLF. Some people are likely to get confused or frustrated because they have never been here before, or do not know how to use a Forum. Well, I'm explaining now, so if you ever need any help, read this here.
I would like to start with PM's. this is short for Private Messages. No one but you and the receiver will ever read these messages. To send one, you can go to the Members link and look at the list of members there. To the side of every members' name, there is a little envelope with a green arrow on it. If you click this it will take you to the Send New Private Message, page. Here's a link to send ME a private message. If you really want to send me a message, Razz then ok, go ahead. Click Here to Send Me a Message.
Alright, no time for the HomePage. The Logo, which is the big picture at the top of every page with the Dragon and the Unicrn on it, will take you back to the HomePage. Or you can just click Home in the list of links posistioned under the Logo. On the HomePage, you will see alot of Categories, some like the Kingdoms, Rules, and other Random stuff. If you want to post in them, just click the Title, then click the New Topic Button. For some, this button is rather hard to find. It has a hand with a pen on it, and the background is blue. It says Post New Topic. Here is a Page to Look for the Post New Topic Button.
And HERE is where you can post a new topic, if you gave up on finding the button of course.
If you find an interesting Topic, and you want to talk to the people in it, then Reply. Just click on the Topic's name, or get wherever you've read it at, and click the Add Reply Button. Here's an interesting Topic. Now you may want to talk on that Topic to? Ok, find the Add Reply Button. It is on that Page, and it's right next to the New Topic button. you can't miss it.
Earlier, I talked about the "Legend". If you don't want to go searching through the "Groups" button, just find the Legend again, and click whichever Fantasy you want to look at. It's simple and easy.
If you see a Button on the Page (Which there are MANY) and I didn't tell you about it, it's probably not important. You can learn what this button is if you want. Smile But I've got to tell you about Emoticons, or Smilies. People love to use these to show their emotion, because words and typing aren't as expressive to some as a face. When on the ChatBox, just click the little box with the Smile in it to enter an Emoticon. When your Replying, or Sending a PM, this Box shows up at the Left. All the Emoticons are listed, but there is more than one list. Click on the "View more Emoticons" arrow and it'll give you a drop-down box with more lists. Smilies 1, Smilies 2, Fantasies, and 3D. Every Queen can add a Smiley whenever they want. they can also add a list of their own. So if you want a Smilie added, ask an Administrator (Administrators are also Leaders/Queens). Or post it in the Suggestions Post.

Have Fun in FantasyLand! Don't Forget to Let Your Imagination Run Wild! No Matter What Your Age or Gender!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://creaturebreeder.com

Click Here, and Read This if your new.
Page 1 of 1