FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyLand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Vampire queen:)
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Left_bar_bleue100/100READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:24 pm

READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::::

Ctracy5 is blocking Roleplaying on Cb! We can't let this happen!! We can't let this moderator take it from us all! It rocks!
WE HAVE TO SPREAD THE WORD COPY AND PASTE TO EVERYONE WHO YOU KNOW THAT ROLEPLAYS!!!!!!!!!

Go to Petition4RP if you dont want roleplay to stop!!!
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Star

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Star
Kingdom Origin: Flames
Health Bar:
READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

They blocked Petition4RP!!!! I tried to go there and it wouldn't let me!! D: Same for DayStar, or DarkStar or whoever! No one can get there! HOW DARE THEY!

I know the problem, the mods don't allow people to umm... how do I say this?

It's like that person on the petition acccount was driving the users of cb AGAINST the mods, next time it needs to be clearly stated that they are in NO way trying to turn the people against the moderators, but to keep roleplay a vital part of creaturebreeder.com

GUYS! XD loo, think of how fun it would be to roleplay behind the moderators' backs' X3 If it wasn't aloud it would be so fun breaking the rules! XD
Back to top Go down
http://creaturebreeder.com
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Vampire queen:)
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Left_bar_bleue100/100READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

I heard that everything i just said was a rumor. I was posting that around then stupid Ctracy warned me because apprantly its not true. Stupid mod!! I hate her, giving me a warning for no reasson!? XP
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Star

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Star
Kingdom Origin: Flames
Health Bar:
READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

loo Moon!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://creaturebreeder.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1