FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyLand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE

Go down 
+5
Moon
FantasyLeaders
Crystal
Gem♥
I-can-rock-your-world
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 am

Ok, so some of you guys were wanting to add things to FLF, like powers, or new groups, here is just the place to make your ideas heard, keep checking up on this post to see if an administrator likes your idea, then she will reply to it, if not, please don't bother us about it, if we don't like an idea, to avoid an argument, we won't be saying anything about it, if you think we just haven't SEEN your idea, please PM one of us. We'll be sure to look at it, rest assured, every idea is considered.
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Location : Right there with you. Fighting, playing, laughing, and talking right by yourside.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Unicorn Queen
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Left_bar_bleue100/100IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm

You should make a group of Pegasuses and Flying Zebras!That would be awsome *thinks of it right now* Maybe even Flying Unicorn Zebras (meaning... a Zebra a Unicorn and A Pegasus MIXED...awome, huh?)(I think so so please dont make fun of me)
Back to top Go down
Gem♥
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Gem♥

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: I get all A's in school
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Left_bar_bleue100/100IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 pm

We like all ideas and those sound great to me!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Location : *practicing casting spells deep in the forest using her sword*

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I think their should be a grim reaper group that can like fly and carry sithes around!!I so think they would be cool!!If the group gets approved can i be the moderator??just wondering if not its ok:)SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm

great ideas!
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm

I-can-rock-your-world wrote:
You should make a group of Pegasuses and Flying Zebras!That would be awsome *thinks of it right now* Maybe even Flying Unicorn Zebras (meaning... a Zebra a Unicorn and A Pegasus MIXED...awome, huh?)(I think so so please dont make fun of me)
i like it!we should keep the idea!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:27 pm

You know the Hydra and the Dragon right?

Well.....what about a cross breed between the 2? Like its has the long neck and face of a Hydra and the body of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Location : Right there with you. Fighting, playing, laughing, and talking right by yourside.

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanx Ala!Holy that is a GREAT idea!i want to be second person in the group!CUTE pic BlueFin!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Location : *practicing casting spells deep in the forest using her sword*

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm

I also think a female soceress group that can cast spells and carry one weapon of their chose around might be a good idea.. or... a siren group that has an amazing singing voice is also cool:)Smile please tell me what you think!!SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 pm

*Nods*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Sirens are pretty cool. They use their soothing voice to attract male sailors to their doom *smiles* I like that
Back to top Go down
Gem♥
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Gem♥

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: I get all A's in school
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 am

Hay if you want more info on things I have something called the big book of faires and it has something like that in it!!!!!Some arn't ffaires but it has ALOT of info!!!!
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

ha ha Sirens sound awsome
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

ooh!
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:19 pm

vampire mermaid mix?vampire fairy mix?
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

we made a new creature group called Hybrids!
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Idea!!   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:35 pm

I have a fab-U-lous Ideas!!

Lockness Monster
Seaweed Monster
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 am

*THinks bout it* Good Idea, do we already have one like that? I think we doez.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Vampire queen:)
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:52 pm

we have snow monstah, i thinks nyeh i forgots lol XD

whats a music box fairy?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Vampire queen:)
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Moon has used her brain today..   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 am

Ooh i has an idea.. Prob not a gud one.. (Im not very gud at ideas lol)

If we need more thingys in the kingdoms we could always have like lakes, Rivers, Oceans forests, Paths, Rocky areas (Like high rocks that look over.. whats that called urgh cliffs??) And stuff.. Thats just an idea.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azel the elf

Azel the elf

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Can we add elves!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE   IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEAS GO HERE PLEASE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next