FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyLand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasies In The Village.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Vampire queen:)
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
Fantasies In The Village. Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasies In The Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fantasies In The Village. Empty
PostSubject: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Moon coughed as she aproched the Village, she walked briskly to the center and smiled. Moon's eyes focused on the bright round moon, the sky was a dark thick sheet of midnight sky she lowered her head to the ground then glanced up "Fantasies of my kingdom are.." Her voice sounded strong but then faded into a whisper Moon shivered in the cold night and closed her eyes as she pictured herself sitting beside her fire blazing and warming the castle, She opened her eyes and continued talking.

"In the Kingdom of dreams we have the following Fantasies

Vampires
Hybrids
Wizards and
Ghosts"

The Vampire queen smiled and slowly disipeared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Location : Walking around in the cold crisp air, Its late no one is around its just me, myself and I.

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
Fantasies In The Village. Left_bar_bleue100/100Fantasies In The Village. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

The bright sun heated the village as Moon the Vampire walked away from her castle grounds and entered the village were the people in her land stay. Moon looked up at the sky and smiled as she pulled off her big black coat and threw it to her guards standing beside her. "Its going to be a hot and tiring day in the Kingdom of dreams" The vampire queen said to her guards, They nodded happily as they walked her down into the center of town.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

The newest creature here in Kingdom of Dreams is.. Elves!! XD
Back to top Go down
Azel the elf

Azel the elf

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 am

~Gracefully walks in to the village and looks around missing the trees.Sees the vampire and my hand goes to the hilt of my sword~ What is this place?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

"This" She says "This is my Kingdom, The Kingdom of dreams. There are four kingdoms and many creatures of the dark live in them"
Back to top Go down
Azel the elf

Azel the elf

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm

~nods~ I am still new to this ~glaces around~ I come from a very different place.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

*smiles* If you need help come see Star, Ala, Gem or Myself Very Happy We are very friendly and are here if you need us.
Back to top Go down
Azel the elf

Azel the elf

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

~nods~ thank u
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm

*smiles kindly and walks away to my castle grounds* Anytime XD
Back to top Go down
Aikya

Aikya

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 am

- walks in and looks around, my eyes wide - Hello Moon. - looks over to her and sweetly smiles - How is the kingdom on this hot but bootiful day in the Kingdom of Dreams?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Moon

Character Profile Sheet
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Moon's eyes flashed towards Aikya "Very good, thank you" she said. The vampire walked over towards Aikya and rested her head slightly on her shoulder "Hows life been?" she asked as she looked out to the sun that was slowly setting on this lovley day.
Back to top Go down
Aikya

Aikya

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:49 am

- smiled sweetly and nodded - Life has been great! You? - Aikya rested her head againest Moon and looked out to the sunset with her - Woah, That's very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasies In The Village.   Fantasies In The Village. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasies In The Village.
Page 1 of 1