FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Please Log in so you can play! Very Happy
FantasyLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyLand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These are the RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Location : Right there with you. Fighting, playing, laughing, and talking right by yourside.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Unicorn Queen
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
These are the RULES Left_bar_bleue100/100These are the RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

These are the RULES Empty
PostSubject: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

No cussing
No yelling non-stop
i dunno....ask an admiistrator 4 more rulez
Back to top Go down
FantasyLeaders
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
FantasyLeaders

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name:
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:
These are the RULES Left_bar_bleue100/100These are the RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 am

1.NO DRAMA!
2.play Hard Core!try 2 be on often,and we usually dont make exceptions like a mix creature,and things like that.
3.No Cussing!this is a family site!
4.be kid-friendly!once again,this is a family site!
5.every1 is friend!there are no enemy's!
6.Respect Administrators and Moderators!
7.ALL ages allowed!
8.Seriously guys,be nice!
9.if anyone does something wrong,tell me,Gem,or Star.
10.i know,i know.some creatures have a thing about hating other creatures(like werewolf's and vampires)none of that here.

THANK U FOR LISTENING! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:40 am

AND guys, sorry for being so late on this:

1. WHAT A LEADER SAYS GOES, that means if a leader doesn't want to add a new group to FantasyLand, she DOESN'T have to, all ideas will be heard though.
2. If someone is messing with you, sure you can deal with it yourself, but please PM and administrator, that way we can speak to the person messing with you.
3. Do NOT assume you have any kind of powers! Our vampires cannot fly! Things like that, I will be sure to make an ideas topic, so EVERY idea is SURE to be heard!
4. NO FIGHTING, like Ala said, this is a family site, and cursing and fighting will NOT be tolerated!
Have a nice day. I will put more rules up soon, don't worry, I am going to make sure you guys don't get in trouble, XD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 pm

No one here is better than anyone, by that I mean, that if one person is older than another, COMPLETLEY does NOT mean they can just boss the younger one around, the first time I EVER see any of that, it will be a warning, the next time I see it, you will be banned for an hour, but if I see it a third time, your account will be deleted, your email adress blocked, and you will not be welcome here anymore! You do not have the right to boss kids around if you are a teanager, or an adult, it does NOT matter your age, everyone here are equals and that will never change. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gem♥
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Admin/LegendaryLeader
Gem♥

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: I get all A's in school
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I am only 10 but that doesn't mean I can't help run the sight!!!Just like Star said we don't care about your age!So anyone can join us!Smile
Back to top Go down
I-can-rock-your-world
Queen
Queen
I-can-rock-your-world

Location : Right there with you. Fighting, playing, laughing, and talking right by yourside.

Character Profile Sheet
Character Name: Unicorn Queen
Kingdom Origin:
Health Bar:

PostSubject: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm the Unicorn Queen right?But, that doesn't mean Ala or Star know me in real life...we COULD live across the WORLD!I'm not any more special than anybody (besides God and Jesus they are REALLY special and awsome and ....AWSUMELEY COOL!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Another Rule:

If someone has a belief! don't DARE call them crazy! You believe in angels? So do I, but I ALSO, believe that Digimon exist. If someone wants to spread their opinion of something, of something they believe in, ANYTHING, don't make fun of them! I'm sure you have beliefs to! Some people need a place to talk about these kinds of things, becuase in life beyond FLF, people make fun, and tease, call them crazy! It's stupid to say things like that! Are you going to call me gullible, or dumb? Becuase I believe that I can meet my partner one day? Would you REALLY do that? I haven't had any problems yet, but one of us have. And I don't want to see that here, if you make fun of my friends, it's gonna be made my business, so if you do, you'd better be ready for me to bite your head off! Because, I won't tolerate bullies, and people who shun others, becuase they don't believe in the same things, or if they believe in something that seems like it's just not possible! Who's to SAY, that there aren't other life forms out there?! Who's to SAY, that people can't come back from the dead?! Who is to SAY, that you can't beleive what you want?! Life is ONLY what you make of it! You are the one who shapes your life, your reality, no one else can do it for you, no one ELSE can think for you! You are YOU, no one else, your life belongs to you, and you can beleive in what you want! So don't listen to those people, you have a spirit, you think freely, and that makes you one, with the universe. I know hat sounds corny as ever, but it's true, your beleiving is the KEY. If you concenntrate on something, it's attracted to you, and your beleifs will literally be made reality! Beleive what you want! and don't let ANYONE stop you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These are the RULES   These are the RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These are the RULES
Page 1 of 1